The “PREDATOR SHOW SOME SPINE” Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation ("Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes begins on November 20, 2017 at 12:00 noon (Eastern Time) and ends December 18, 2017 at 12:00 noon (Eastern Time) (“Sweepstakes End Date”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States (void in Puerto Rico), 18 years of age or older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and promotion partners and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER: Purchase will not increase your chance of winning. You can enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet at https://www.thepredator.fox and/or via the Predator App. You must be a registered member of the Predator community to enter. Membership is free. Follow the instructions on the website or the app to register. Proceed to the Sweepstakes section and follow the on screen instructions to enter.
To be eligible for the below drawings, each entry (“Entries”) must be received prior to the date and time of the end of each drawing. There are four (4) entry periods, as follows:
Week 1 – Monday Nov 20 at noon EST – Monday Nov 27 at noon EST
Week 2 – Monday Nov 27 at 12:01PM EST – Monday Dec 4 at noon EST
Week 3 – Monday Dec 4 at 12:01PM EST – Monday Dec 11 at noon EST
Week 4 – Monday Dec 11 at 12:01PM EST – Monday Dec 18 at noon EST
There are a maximum of four (4) Entries per person, no more frequent than once during each of the entry periods prior to each drawing. Duplicate Entries during each entry period will be disqualified. Up to four (4) Entries per person, one (1) from each entry period if received, will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), forged, illegible, mutilated, incomplete, misdirected, more than the maximum for a time period, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. In case of dispute as to identity of an entrant, Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder to which it is connected, if applicable.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entries must be made by the entrant, and only at the above-mentioned Sweepstakes entry locations.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner of each drawing will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries in each entry period by Sponsor or affiliates, whose decisions are final in all respects. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about 12/18/2017. If a potential First or Grand Prize winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted during three (3) business days from the date of the Sweepstakes drawing, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected.
week 1 drawing
20 winners – 10 receive Scar Predator figurine (from AVP)
10 receive Predator figurine (from Predator)
week 2 drawing
20 winners – 10 receive Beserker Predator figurine (from Predators)
10 receive Predalien figurine (from AVP: Requiem)
week 3 drawing
20 winners – 10 receive Hunter Predator figurine (from Predator 2)
10 receive Elder Predator figurine (from AVP)
week 4 drawing
20 winners – 10 receive Masked Predator figurine (from Predator 1987)
10 receive Falconer Predator figurine (from Predators)
First Prize Winner Announcement Timing:
Week 1 Winner – On or about Monday Nov 27 EOD
Week 2 Winner – On or about Monday Dec 4 EOD
Week 3 Winner – On or about Monday Dec 11 EOD
Week 4 Winner – On or about Monday Dec 18 EOD
Grand Prize Winner – On or about Monday Dec 18 EOD
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive:
12-figurine Predator collection
Grand Prize drawing and winner announcement : On or about Monday Dec 18 EOD
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each figurine: $29.95
Total ARV of all First Prizes: $2327.60
Total ARV of the Grand Prize: $359.40
Total ARV of all prizes in the Sweepstakes: $2,716.95
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, a substitute eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason.
5. CONDITIONS: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, participants (“Entrants”) agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Entrants also agree that Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, postage-due, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, or illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the participation in the Sweepstakes, (iii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by or the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or usage of the prize; (v) printing, distribution or production errors; (vi) technical malfunctions of the telephone network, the Internet, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, (vii) any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, postage-due, forged, illegible, mutilated, mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or (viii) any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or other Internet access device and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes.
Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation Internet, unless prohibited by law. Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability / Publicity Release prior to being awarded prize. Failure to do so may result in disqualification of the winner, and an alternate winner may be selected.Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operations of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, such as errors, tampering or infection by computer virus, Sponsor at its sole discretion reserves the right to modify or cancel the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
6. RELEASE: By entering, each Entrant agrees to hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, including their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action.
7. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of winner (please specify), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The “PREDATOR SHOW SOME SPINE" Sweepstakes, 10201 West Pico Blvd., Building 88, Room 3023, LA CA 90035.